My CU Online Login
Financial responsibility is an important lesson to learn. Investments are key to increasing your financial responsibility. sfcu has several investment opportunities for you to take advantage of.
Money Management Accounts
- Higher interest rates than standard savings accounts
- No penalty to withdraw funds
- Minimum $2500 to open
- $2 monthly fee if the balance goes below $2500 at all during the month
- Current rates can be found on the rate sheet.
A Term Share Certificate is a low risk way to invest your money.
- Minimum balance $500 to $10,000 depending on term and rate.
- Dividends are calculated by the average daily balance method.
- Withdrawals done prior to maturity date are subject to a penalty.
- Available terms and rates can be found on the rate sheet.
An Individual Retirement Account (IRA) is a personal savings account that offers tax advantages. See the Retirement page for further details.
As an added bonus, sfcu has partnered with Members Financial Network, CUNA Mutual Group’s online financial service, to provide you with a useful tool. This tool will allow you to research investment products and other financial articles to help plan your future.