Just like our personal banking members, businesses need to save for the future too. We offer a wide variety of savings accounts that can help businesses build and grow. With a sfcu business savings account, you earn competitive rates so you can maximize savings. The more you put in, the more we give you back.
Basic Business Savings Accounts
- Earn dividends with the convenience of easy access to your funds.
- Save money with our low opening deposit requirements.
- Easy to read monthly statements make record keeping and money management easy!
Business Money Management
- Higher interest rates than standard savings accounts
- No penalty to withdraw funds
- Minimum $2,500 to open
- $2 monthly fee if the balance goes below $2,500 at all during the month
Business Certificates of Deposit
- Flexible terms ranging from 91 Days to 5 Years.
- Fixed and variable rate certificates available.
- Low minimum requirements with tiered rates for certificates opened at a higher balance.
- Automatic Renewals.
- Dividends are calculated by the average daily balance method.