Fast and simple financing to cover nearly any expense.
It's easy to get the funding you need to cover life's expenses. With a Fixed Home Equity Loan from SFCU, you can get a lump sum of low-rate financing secured by your home's equity to help you pay for just about anything.
as of 11/27/2023
Monthly Payment Example is based on $50,000 and does not include escrow.
Credit Union membership is required with a minimum deposit of $5 for all products.
You may be required to pay certain fees to third parties to open a home equity loan. These fees generally total between $625 and $4000. If you ask, we will provide you with an itemization of the fees you will have to pay to third parties. Certain fees may be considered a finance charge. Proof of homeowner’s insurance is required. Flood insurance may be required. Escrow may be required.
All rates are subject to change at any time. The Credit Union reserves the right to modify or suspend any conditions of the loan programs at any time without prior notice.
- Maximum CLTV (Combined Loan-to-Value) is 90%. Certain terms apply, contact the Credit Union for details.
- Must be in 1st or 2nd lien. Property must be a 1-4-unit owner-occupied property.
- Manufactured/Mobile homes with land are accepted with a maximum CLTV of 80%. Certain terms apply, contact the Credit Union for details.
- Closing costs can be waived with an add-on of 0.50%. The loan must remain open for a minimum of 36 months to avoid reimbursing waived fees.
- Title insurance may be required and would be paid by the borrower (even if a promotion to waive costs is in effect).
Ea rerum vel molestiae omnis molestias. Et ut officiis aliquam earum et cum deleniti. Rerum temporibus ex cumque doloribus voluptatem alias.
You are leaving our website and linking to an alternative website not operated by us. We do not endorse or guarantee the products, information, or recommendations provided by third-party vendors or third-party linked sites.
Login to Online Banking
Registering for Online Banking?
Provide the Acct # without the leading zeros or suffix #. Type temporary password once provided. Registration Directions