Competitive rates make your dream home more affordable
Lower your monthly payment and spend less on interest with competitive rates on both fixed and variable term mortgage loans. We believe home ownership should be something everyone can achieve, that's why SFCU offers lower rates compared to many other financial institutions.
Your next home stays local, so your mortgage loan should too!
There's no place like home! That's why SFCU never transfers mortgage loan servicing to other lenders. When you get a mortgage loan from us, it stays right here. Our experienced reps can answer your questions and provide better insights because they're all local.
From reviewing your credit history to understanding financing options, getting your financial house in order for a home purchase can feel overwhelming. Our partnership with GreenPath Financial Wellness sets you up for success. Caring, certified counselors are ready to understand your specific goals and challenges, and can help develop a plan to get you on firm financial footing as you look to purchase a home.
With competitive rates and a variety of repayment options, home ownership has never been more accessible. Work with the local team at SFCU for a mortgage loan when it's time to purchase your next home.
as of 08/21/2023
¹ Monthly Payment Examples assume a loan amount of $100,000. Taxes and insurance premiums are not calculated into the example which could result in a higher monthly payment.
- Credit Union membership is required with minimum deposit of $5.
- 1st Mortgages must be a 1-4 unit & owner occupied, except for vacation/second home programs.
- Vacation/Second Homes have a maximum LTV of 80%.
- The bare land loan requires 30% down and is for purchases only.
- Jumbo mortgages are available and are 0.25% higher. Contact the Credit Union for details.
- Escrow may be required.
- Loans greater than 80% require PMI.
- Proof of homeowner’s insurance required. Proof of flood insurance may be required.
- Contact the Credit Union about maximum LTVs based on unit and purpose.
- Mortgage loans are available in NYS only. Loan must meet credit, appraisal, and other guidelines. Title insurance is required.
- Rates are subject to change at any time. The Credit Union reserves the right to modify or suspend any conditions of the loan programs at any time without prior notice.
Ea rerum vel molestiae omnis molestias. Et ut officiis aliquam earum et cum deleniti. Rerum temporibus ex cumque doloribus voluptatem alias.
You are leaving our website and linking to an alternative website not operated by us. We do not endorse or guarantee the products, information, or recommendations provided by third-party vendors or third-party linked sites.
Login to Online Banking
Registering for Online Banking?
Provide the Acct # without the leading zeros or suffix #. Type temporary password once provided (copy & paste is not an option).