Our checking accounts give members easy access to money with:
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charges
- Monthly e-statements
- Duplicate check packages for simplified record keeping
- FREE online banking through CU-Online
- Mobile Banking
- 30,000 surcharge-FREE ATM locations
- 24-hour A.R.T. (Audio Response Teller) customer service
- Online Check Reordering
- MasterCard debit cards with 50+ designs to choose from
- FREE checks with direct deposit of Social Security or pension for members who are 50 or older and retired.
- Overdraft protection:
- Line of Credit: This service prevents you from overdrawing your checking account.
- Share to Share Transfer: No more bounced checks! Funds will be automatically transferred from your savings or other account (vacation club, tax club, Christmas club) in $100 increments up to six times a month.
- Dividend Checking
- The member needs to maintain a minimum average daily balance(ADB) of $2500 in order to earn .10%
- If the ADB falls below $2500, the account will not earn the dividend and will be charged $2 low balance fee at the end of the month